Procedure for Sin Ching Kindergarten enrolment:
- Application forms are available for those who were born in the year of 2020.
- We welcome applications all year round.
- Every child has a chance for an interview. (We welcome transfer students)
- Application form can be downloaded from our website.
How to obtain an application form:
1) Download from our website or pick up from our kindergarten office during office hours .
2) Parents can submit the application form at the kindergarten office during office hours or by post.
3) Online application
- 2022-2023 application form (For Sept 2022 K1 student):https://forms.gle/kz7XRb9WBtsAusgBA
- 2023-2024 application form(For 2020 date of birth student, Sept 2023 K1 student) :https://forms.gle/dvB5a9znwjGBR5VN8
Please have your application form accompanied by the following documents:
A) a birth certificate
B) a copy of valid immunization paper
C) two recent standard-sized photographs
D) 3 return envelops with postage affixed (size of the envelopes 4” x 9”)
Interview for all candidates:
- The date for next year’s school term interview is to be held in November each year.
- Please have your application fee ready. The amount is HK$40.
A) A brief conversation with parents, kids and teachers.
B) A Native English Teacher will organize a play group with parents and kids to participate.
Suggest criteria used for assessing a student’s admission:
1) (20%) if he/she has a brother or a sister at school or a relative graduated from this kindergarten
2) (60%) for good parenting
3) (20%) for a child’s behavior and personality
The application form for parents in need will be given priority consideration when applying for whole day. (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
1. Both parents are working and either one party is full time
2. Students come from a big family ( student with two or more siblings)
3. Applicant requires whole day care taking
Results will be mailed out during Nov each year.
Registration Arrangement :
Parents of successful applicants register their children on "Central Registration Days" in our school. Please bring along the original copy of “Quality Free Education Admission Certificate” and registration fee.
- For students in half day classes, parents have to submit the original of ‘Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission’ and registration fee $970 for registration.
- For students in whole day classes, parents have to submit the original of ‘Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission’ and registration fee $1000 for registration.
If parents would like to give up the study place after completing the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded.
For students in half day classes, the registration fee will be returned to parents in September by a cheque.
For students in whole day classes, the registration fee will be deducted from the first installment of school fee.
Central Registration day:
Registration day and payment of registraion fee is between 5 to 7 January 2023.
Candidates on the waiting list for admission:
For students who have not registered within the registration period. He/She is considered as giving up his/her seat. Our school will arrange from the waiting list students to replace and the date will be held on or before Jan 20, 2023 (Friday). Our school will send a letter to parents for arrangement, including parents to submit 2023/24 “Quality Free Education Admission Certificate” and registration fee.
Change to another KG after registration:
If parents intend to change to another KG after registration, they should give one month in writing notice before returning the registration document. Parents should note that upon retrieving the registration document from the KG, the school will not reserve a school place for the child concerned and the registration fee will not be refunded.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2023/24 School Year
Parents may click :https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/front.html
or call the EDB’s Regional Education Offices, the Joint Office for Kindergartens and Child Care Centres or the EDB hotline for enquiry.
Hotline on admission to Kindergartens