Procedure for Sin Ching Kindergarten enrolment:
- Application forms are available for those who were born in the year of 2018.
- We welcome applications all year round.
- Every child has a chance for an interview.
- Application form can be down load from the kindergarten website.
Ways to get hold of an application form:
1) Download from our website
2) Pick up application form at the kindergarten office during office hours.
Please have your application form accompanied by the following documents:
A) a birth certificate
B) a copy of valid inoculation paper
C) two recent standard-sized photographs
D) 3 return envelops with postage affixed (size of the envelope 4” x 9”)
Interview for all candidates:
- The date for next year school term interview is to be held on Nov 2020.
- Two sessions, one in the morning, one in the afternoon, are available.
- Please have your registration fee ready. The amount is $40.
Things being done on the day of an interview:
A) A brief conversation with parents, son and teachers.
B) A native English teacher will organize a play group with parents and kids to participate.
Suggest criteria used for assessing a student’s admission:
1) (2 marks) if he has a brother or a sister at school or a relative graduated from his kindergarten
2) (6 marks) for good parenting
3) (2 marks) for a child’s behavior and personally
Results will be mailed out before 18 Dec 2020
Registration day is on 7-9 January 2021
Please bring along the original copy of “Quality Free Education Admission Certificate” and $1000 registration fee.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2021/22 School Year
Parents may click :https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/front.html
or call the EDB’s Regional Education Offices, the Joint Office for Kindergartens and Child Care Centres or the EDB hotline for enquiry.
Hotline on admission to Kindergartens
3540 6808 / 3540 6811